Error message

  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3697 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3697 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3698 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'picture' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3698 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3699 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'data' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3699 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in theme_pager() (line 329 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/includes/pager.inc).
  • Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in theme_pager() (line 335 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/includes/pager.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3697 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3697 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3698 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'picture' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3698 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3699 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'data' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3699 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3697 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3697 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3698 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'picture' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3698 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in user_node_load() (line 3699 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).
  • Notice: Trying to get property 'data' of non-object in user_node_load() (line 3699 of /homepages/18/d443224071/htdocs/modules/user/user.module).

Cyanotoxins in Spain

The Spanish Legislation for safe drinking water adopts the provisional WHO guideline of 1 µg/L microcystins as the legal limit to accept the water for human consumption, at the point where water is delivered. Other cyanotoxins are not covered in our legislation.  Regarding recreational waters, we have transposed the European legislation and have produced the cyanobacterial proliferation profiles of all the official bathing waters, showing that 20% of the sites were prone to produce cyanobacterial blooms, 50% showed a moderate probability and 30% low probability.  Local authorities have temporarily closed some bathing sites based on cyanobacterial abundance.